It’s Christmas!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think they are all year round now.

Thankfully. :smile:

And other than the cross, they're no different from plain buns.

In fact, there's not many places that sell plain buns these days. Waitrose is one of the few that do IIRC - except they're called sticky buns.

Goldy

Screenshot_20190908_145311.jpg

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Each time I go into my local supermarket (which has Xmas wrapping paper already by the tills, and tartan boxes of shortbread etc on the shelves) I seem to overhear a mother and daughter combo (diff ones each time) discussing what they can get for who for Xmas. I feel like going up to them and saying 'Look, there's a whole world of nature's beauty on your doorstep. Forget Xmas for a while, go for a walk in the countryside. The beach is but 15 mins drive away. It's beautiful. Go there'. But I fear my pleas may fall on deaf ears. :sad:

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
My TV package has started a channel with those eye-wateringly bad super-sugary American TV movies about Xmas. I reckon the actors in them are desperate for the money...bit like those cheapo bad CGI monster movies on the Sci Fi & Horror channels.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Costco has has Christmas stuff in for at least a couple of weeks, although I don't know if this includes mince pies as I have avoided that section.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
Did a Sainsburys delivery order yesterday and they were pushing Christmas puddings... I guess it helps people spread the cost if the sell-by dates are decent.

Top Bottom