It’s here!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
What's the black patch on the rear of the stem? Just anti-scratch tape?
Yeah, it’s a plastic protector, didn’t get round to removing it in my excitement!

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Its the saddle height insert - in case you want to use it. Unlike other shops, Warlands clip it to the stem so you don’t lose it - that Steve’s a clever chap.

View: https://youtu.be/5X2aj-Pk1V4

Oooo, you might be right! Have a Gold Star :-)
Not something I need, but somebody might find it useful....

It's why although I live near Dover, I went back to Warlands for this order...they know their stuff!
Cheers

Tenkaykev

Guru
Oooo, you might be right! Have a Gold Star :-)
Not something I need, but somebody might find it useful....
Cheers
Aha, so that's what it was! I've got four of them in my Brompton "bits and bobs" box. At 5'10" the standard seatpost fits just fine, and Mrs Tenkaykev has marked a line on the stem of her bike.

12boy

Guru
When I first got my Bromptie I filed a tiny scratch on the front of the seat post to mark the correct height, and rode it for 3-4 years until one day when the seatpost almost tore completely off in a straight line following that scratch right where the post exited the frame. Kinda like in the sixties when we made drinking glasses from wine bottles. I actually thought the pentaclip was slipping at first as the back of the saddle began moving down. Who is the dummy?

Top Bottom