It could have been love!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Jacqui Roberts (an old school-friend) 1978-1991

Aase Nielsen (my best mate's sister in Norway) 1985-1994

A couple of friends who never became girlfriends! :sad:

The years given in brackets weren't their dates of births and deaths, just the years I was just good friends with them. xx(

Who were you close to, but never got round to asking out, for one reason or another?

yenrod

Never been into this 'close friends business' - yuh either "£$% em or forget en, my books.......! ;p

domtyler

Über Member
Kirstie from CycleChat for me, if only...ahhhhh

Sorry Dayvo, I know both yours Jacqui Roberts and Aase Nielsen and they were never really interested mate, sorry.

domtyler said:
Kirstie from CycleChat for me, if only...ahhhhh

Sorry Dayvo, I know both yours Jacqui Roberts and Aase Nielsen and they were never really interested mate, sorry.

xx(:biggrin::biggrin:

I always have the policy of never keeping in touch with exes but there are a couple that i wonder about ie how they are getting on and all that.

pw2389

Kirstie said:
:sad::biggrin::biggrin:

I always have the policy of never keeping in touch with exes...

Yup, a wise policy that and one I stick to religiously... xx(

...but there are a couple that i wonder about ie how they are getting on and all that.

I have to say over the last 10 years, I've lost the curiousity that I once had. All that matters is the here and now...Lord, I'm feeling philosophical this evening :eek:

papercorn2000

But that Jacqui Roberts! Was she a go-er or what? That was one of the most exhausting fortnights of my life!

ahhh, the nites i spent videoing Jacqui and Aase (good name!) gamming each other out while i sat in the corner with my box of tissues....xx(

Blonde

Heh! I fancied someone I met and got to know better since then, and I've realised, as I've got to know him, that I'm really glad he turned me down, 'cos though a mate, he is basically bonkers. Does that count?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Not a completely unrequited passion, but there is someone I lost touch with and do sometimes wonder where he is and what he's up to now. Probably one of two or three men I've felt I could live with for the rest of my life.

We wrote to each other very regularly for a couple of years, and I still have all his letters in a drawer - they were always very funny. One day, I may even get round to reading them again.

Top Bottom