It is all social media, oh no it's not!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Shall we ge the "I'm glad I dont do Twitbook or any of that rubbish" bit out the way early?

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Shall we ge the "I'm glad I dont do Twitbook or any of that rubbish" bit out the way early?

To my shame, i must confess that i didn't read all of the t&c s when i signed up here.

What happens if a member does on occasion, dabble in other social meejas?? :whistle:

Instant ejection ???

classic33

Leg End Member
To my shame, i must confess that i didn't read all of the t&c s when i signed up here.

What happens if a member does on occasion, dabble in other social meejas?? :whistle:

Instant ejection ???
ahalifax.jpg

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Ha ha, it is all automated across millions of websites.

it must end up like some kind of horrible data soup .

but what is the point really ?? i mean some people have always bought more sh*t than others - do people really have their choices swayed that much by targeted marketing or wotever ?? i guess they must - or they wouldn't bother.

lane

Veteran
Pictures of your tea, a cup of coffee, a cute dog doing something silly, or grinning inanely in a selfie are all acceptable?

Provided they do not bring my employer into disrepute and are not posted during works time they would be OK. The definition of social media explicity includes forums. Although it so happens I have not posted any of the items you mention.

Top Bottom