Italian cyclist attempting to cycle coast to coast across Antarctica

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
:notworthy::notworthy:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Hmmm. Sourpuss that I am, I don't really approve.

I just think that going to Antarctica, a pristine wilderness, unless you have a very good reason, just ain't right. Pissing around on a bike doesn't qualify. Can't he find a suitable challenge in his backyard? It's not like Italy is short of challenging routes.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Hmmm. Sourpuss that I am, I don't really approve.

I just think that going to Antarctica, a pristine wilderness, unless you have a very good reason, just ain't right. Pissing around on a bike doesn't qualify. Can't he find a suitable challenge in his backyard? It's not like Italy is short of challenging routes.

I'm inclined to agree. Tasty new avatar pic btw.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Maybe the guy has a death wish? Who knows?

@Dogtruousers please change that avatar immediately, it’s making me come across all esurient. Can’t get them down here.

New word. I like it.
Ensurient adjective​
hungry; greedy:Be wary of esurient moneylenders.​

The Avatar stays btw.
If you can get pork, lard and flour plus gelatin for the jelly they aren't too hard to make yourself.

Jameshow

Veteran
The ice sheets in Antarctica are growing. He'll have further to go the longer he leaves it. :laugh:

https://eos.org/science-updates/new-perspectives-on-the-enigma-of-expanding-antarctic-sea-ice

Someone tell Gretta!! 🤣🤣🤣

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
He is no stranger to winter expeditions. But he admits that this is a big step up. However it turns out. He is trail blazing to anyone else who wants to follow. Good luck to him.

Top Bottom