Itchy bottom!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Man who go to bed with itchy bottom, wake up with smelly finger
smile.gif

Globalti

Legendary Member
FFS just take a good dollop of Lipsalve on the end of your finger and smear it on your ricker. Problem solved. The anal mucosa are made of the same tissue as the lips and get sore for similar reasons.

Obviously don't apply it direct from the Lipsalve then use it on your mouth.....

I occasionally get a sore 'rusty bullet hole' and find that Sudocrem, as used my mothers on babies behinds for years, is very effective. Had the worms several times as a kid, most recently when we got our dog last year (thanks Basil!). As you say, not fun at all, itches like hell!

BenScoobert

[QUOTE 1148901"]
It's obvious that you lot have no medical training or experience at all. Dayvo, I am a qualified nurse, you can listen to me.

Bottom worms are very delicate creatures and have very thin membranes around their heads, they are very delicate and die immediately if this thin membrane is breached. The best thing you can do is to smear a good big dollop of Deep Heat or Algipan or Tiger Balm around your ringer just before bedtime. They will not bother you again. :whistle:
[/quote]

+1

but rather than post pics, please record the audio

Just before the end of school term, we were warned of a case of thread worm at the school and told to watch our daughter for the itchy symptoms particularly at night time.

Worm tablets are cheap, but fortunately she hasn't had any of the symptoms. Still, they keep...

OP
OP
Dayvo

Dayvo

just passin' through
Oh dear, oh dear. "Jock Itch" is soooo North American.

English chaps just suffer from Scrot Rot.

We called it Crutch Rot at the rugby club.

Man who go to bed with itchy bottom, wake up with smelly finger
smile.gif

It smells of roses, Fnaar!

[QUOTE 1148896"]You can then trap the worms on them when they exit the black hole. Then post a photo of them here. [/quote]

You asked for it! http://jimdesu.us/pe...worm-795078.jpg

Try the Selle Wire Brush saddle Dave!

I use that for me haemorroids! :biggrin:

FFS just take a good dollop of Lipsalve on the end of your finger and smear it on your ricker. Problem solved. The anal mucosa are made of the same tissue as the lips and get sore for similar reasons.

Tried all kinds of creams and lotions! Time for tablets! Vermox

[QUOTE 1148901"]
It's obvious that you lot have no medical training or experience at all. Dayvo, I am a qualified nurse, you can listen to me.

Bottom worms are very delicate creatures and have very thin membranes around their heads, they are very delicate and die immediately if this thin membrane is breached. The best thing you can do is to smear a good big dollop of Deep Heat or Algipan or Tiger Balm around your ringer just before bedtime. They will not bother you again. :whistle:
[/quote]

Good effort, Maggot, but I played rugby for 20 years and know all about Ralgex, Horse Oils and the like! :biggrin:

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
Just superglue the anus closed ...end of problem..

WARNING: This course of treatment may cause rapid weight gain plus massive personal discomfort in a short amount of time. ... Care should be undertaken while applying the glue to the area, as explaining why your finger is glued to your anus while attending casualty, could be problematic. 

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Just superglue the anus closed ...end of problem..

Well, that would be a heroic act of self-sacrifice to prevent further infestation within your household, but I suspect that the "little wriggler" population within the lower gut might continue to multiply. When the pressure of the threadworms reached a catastrophic level.....well....not a pretty way to go....

Top Bottom