Its all over! we are doing it wrong!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
my nearest ikea is in the same retail park as decathlon, it has been known for me to suggest a trip to ikea jsut so i can get some cycle stuff :blush:
I make the same suggestion when we go up to my dad's. The trouble our nearest is in Coventry.

Returning to the OP what a fool you were to try to drive in a bus lane when a merchant banker like him wanted to, illegally use it.

I am so upset by all of your comments, I think you all have it wrong.................It is the hot dogs at Ikea which makes the trip to that place bearable. And if you all need some advice (not about bikes as I know nothing about them worth passing on;)), advice about Ikea and the wife...... I say, "You look shattered hun, go look around the store and have some you time while I look after the baby. I will meet you downstairs when you're done. I will wait by the hot dog stand for you." MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM then 2-3 hot dogs later I am content with an hour of watching people passing me with shopping trolleys filled to the max with boxes covered in names I cannot pronounce whilst waiting for the wife to finish window shopping. :becool:
Funk my fixie, you are so right but missing a trick....... Hot dog, chips AND a drink meal deal for £1.50!!! Oh man.
Also you can buy the meatballs and sauce to have them at home... Like WOW

Funk my fixie, you are so right but missing a trick....... Hot dog, chips AND a drink meal deal for £1.50!!! Oh man.
Also you can buy the meatballs and sauce to have them at home... Like WOW

oh meatballs at home, cold or reheated in my nuke machine. Yum. Though the next time I am suffering the shop I will try the meal deal. Top cycle tip:thumbsup: thanks

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
I like Ikea because I'm trying to build a full scale model of the Cutty Sark using nothing but little pencils.

Good calm rant BTW Linko.
Whenever i'm in i stock up on those pencils, but my fave trick is to take the little bits of paper and leave messages for people on the furniture such as: Day 4, I've survived thus far on pencils and the organic lamp fittings, the daily smell of the meatballs drives me into fits of salivation but no matter how far i wander i can't find my way out. if someone finds this note tell my wife i love her..

Globalti

Legendary Member
But don't pronounce it eye-kia! A Swedish friend tells me my pronunciation is correct: ee-kayah

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
me toooo lol. thing is her in doors has got wise to it lol

I bet its the same shop near nottingham as your just up the road from me :smile:

I need some more shorts so i have to get another "trip" planned :smile: looked at the aldi shorts last week and TBH i thought the padding looked not as food as they did last time i bought some, i find the basic btwin 3 shorts fine for commuting and i use the 5 bibs for long rides.

We are headed out of town for the weekend, for some rest and relaxation, to a hotel a couple hundred miles north of home. I called the hotel for some ideas on local excursions and activities and they included a visit to Ikea on the list. I was a bit disappointed that one of best places they could suggest was a trip to Ikea. If I ever reach the point where a visit to Ikea is a day out rather than a trip out of necessity, then I have died and this is the 7 circle of hell.

Top Bottom