It's back! Just in time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Thanks for the head up - I was just beginning to wonder if I'd missed a cycling sale!

OP
OP
Kiwiavenger

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
Dang. All our Aldi's sell over here is food. Looks like some really nice gear.

It's not too bad for budget stuff, the work stad they sold before (£30) is geat value for money though for a home fettler athe leg warmers and glasses are great for "throw away" gear (i.e you dont worry about them getting a bit scratched up/broken)

OP
OP
Kiwiavenger

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
Don't think we've got a local Aldi - what sort of prices are the jerseys and stuff usually? Wondering whether it is worth a hike to a store....

to be honest im not sure, ive not bouth clothing (except leg and arm warmers at about a fiver) the prices should be up later this week when the older special buys disappear.

to be honest im not sure, ive not bouth clothing (except leg and arm warmers at about a fiver) the prices should be up later this week when the older special buys disappear.
Hmmmm. Might have to get over to a store. Was after some leg warmers and might as well try some cheap ones first to see if I like 'em. And possibly a few other bits and pieces too (just to make the trip worthwhile) :smile:

Top Bottom