It's here! My n+1, my first proper road bike (with gears!), introducing Mr.Blue!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Ultegra changers, dura ace thingies and carbon forks; after my forty year old tourer (which I really did love dearly) and my fun-so single speed (which rattles like a retired washing machine racer's false teeth) this bike is smoooooth!

I haven't had a really long ride on it yet, that happens on Sunday, but it's so pretty!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1348174171.256259.jpg

Herbie

Veteran
Ultegra changers, dura ace thingies and carbon forks; after my forty year old tourer (which I really did love dearly) and my fun-so single speed (which rattles like a retired washing machine racer's false teeth) this bike is smoooooth!

I haven't had a really long ride on it yet, that happens on Sunday, but it's so pretty!

View attachment 12905

Nice one...are you intending fitting mudguards?

HovR

Über Member
Right stupid question (and yes I will use the blonde card if I have to) what is N+1??

N+1 is the ideal number of bikes to own, where N is the number of bikes you currently own.

Rule # 12

// The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
While the minimum number of bikes one should own is three, the correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned. This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner

Top Bottom