It's here! My n+1, my first proper road bike (with gears!), introducing Mr.Blue!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Steel frame ?
Hope you have many happy miles together, just like this guy ---> :bicycle: <--- see - it's a blue frame too ! :biggrin:

D

Deleted member 20519

That's lovely, and dura ace too! I'm jealous, don't forget to lock it up nice and secure! :ninja:

AndyRM

XOXO
Hard to tell if it's the Ribble Audax frame from that picture. A couple more of the downtube and the mount for the rear brake would perhaps identify it (I am currently building one up).

Based on colour alone it could be! Lovely light frame if it is.

trampyjoe

Ultegra changers, dura ace thingies and carbon forks; after my forty year old tourer (which I really did love dearly) and my fun-so single speed (which rattles like a retired washing machine racer's false teeth) this bike is smoooooth!

I haven't had a really long ride on it yet, that happens on Sunday, but it's so pretty!

View attachment 12905

Well I think it's horrible.

Or am I just Jealous :shy: ...

;)

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Hard to tell if it's the Ribble Audax frame from that picture. A couple more of the downtube and the mount for the rear brake would perhaps identify it (I am currently building one up).

Based on colour alone it could be! Lovely light frame if it is.

Here are some photos that might help, and I'm just as curious about the frame as you are!

IMG_20120921_073753_zps943fbc95.jpg

IMG_20120921_073740_zpsae5da560.jpg

IMG_20120921_073723_zpsa4294337.jpg

IMG_20120921_073713_zps814db23c.jpg

Stevie Mcluskey

Über Member
It's in the dining room for tonight...

Both of mine are in the dining room much to my good ladys dismay. Havent sorted out insurance yet. Sold my SV650 motorbike and decided to treat myself to new road bike and quotes for road bike including theft and third party are more than i was paying for the motorbike :wacko:

Anyway lovely looking bike you have there. Looks in really smart condition.Many happy miles with it

Top Bottom