Its Lukey !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lukesdad

After last weekend weening Luke off his stablisers we decided to hit Brechfa forest.
ezlttv.jpg

" Ooops Ouch !"
21osx14.jpg

" Thats the line I want "
e0k3eu.jpg

" Better refuel this is tougher than it looks "
2sb73o1.jpg

Discussing the finer points of XC riding with his little "bruv" and a well earned rest.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Lovely :smile:

Looks like he's carrying a bit of speed through that corner, probably more than I was last time I rode Brechfa :biggrin::smile:

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
Great Shots,
Two proud Dads then. VikeJr no1 just came back and announced he won the cycling clubs yellow jersey tonight! Not bad as he has only been going 3 weeks!

OP
OP
lukesdad

lukesdad

Vikeonabike said:
Great Shots,
Two proud Dads then. VikeJr no1 just came back and announced he won the cycling clubs yellow jersey tonight! Not bad as he has only been going 3 weeks!

Well done VikeJr. What age do they start that at then Vike ?

Helly79

wow that looks like a lovely place to cycle may have to note that one down for future cycling holidays.
welldone to luke

OP
OP
lukesdad

lukesdad

upsidedown said:
Great pics!! He's a natural, got the inside foot up and a good line through that bend.

All we ve got to do now is find an event with an U 6s and Grand Vets category :sad::biggrin::biggrin:

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
lukesdad said:
Well done VikeJr. What age do they start that at then Vike ?

9 i was told....which is great for VIkes 1 & 2
They seem really proactive and have 20 -30 kids there on a Monday. Which is more than the neighbouring large towns!

OP
OP
lukesdad

lukesdad

A few years yet for luke then. Thats lucky it ll take that long to save up to fund him,and there s his brother too ! Maybe I ll teach him to play chess.:laugh:

OP
OP
lukesdad

lukesdad

That is a long time ago skud. They ve done a lot of work since then. Its a lovely place. Good riding country both on and off road.

Top Bottom