Its Lukey !

lukesdad

After last weekend weening Luke off his stablisers we decided to hit Brechfa forest.
ezlttv.jpg

" Ooops Ouch !"
21osx14.jpg

" Thats the line I want "
e0k3eu.jpg

" Better refuel this is tougher than it looks "
2sb73o1.jpg

Discussing the finer points of XC riding with his little "bruv" and a well earned rest.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Lovely :smile:

Looks like he's carrying a bit of speed through that corner, probably more than I was last time I rode Brechfa :biggrin::smile:

OP
lukesdad

lukesdad

Vikeonabike said:
Great Shots,
Two proud Dads then. VikeJr no1 just came back and announced he won the cycling clubs yellow jersey tonight! Not bad as he has only been going 3 weeks!
Well done VikeJr. What age do they start that at then Vike ?

Helly79

wow that looks like a lovely place to cycle may have to note that one down for future cycling holidays.
welldone to luke

OP
lukesdad

lukesdad

upsidedown said:
Great pics!! He's a natural, got the inside foot up and a good line through that bend.
All we ve got to do now is find an event with an U 6s and Grand Vets category :sad::biggrin::biggrin:

OP
lukesdad

lukesdad

A few years yet for luke then. Thats lucky it ll take that long to save up to fund him,and there s his brother too ! Maybe I ll teach him to play chess.:laugh:

OP
lukesdad

lukesdad

That is a long time ago skud. They ve done a lot of work since then. Its a lovely place. Good riding country both on and off road.

Top Bottom