It's my first time tomorrow...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
What kind of club? S&M? Transvestites? Fishing? Bridge? Potholing? Folk music?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I assume it is this one. It would nice to be able to pop in to the Members Zone to read more about what they get up to, but you can't - it's the Members zone! :evil:

I don't know why organisations do that. I would allow everybody to read posts but only members to reply. That way, you'd get a better idea of whether you wanted to become a member in the first place.

Davidc

Guru
With a Zummerzet Zycling club you needs tu bee curful with the MiniMaggot. thoze ztopz for a jar of zuydur cud bee a bit much for a 10 yare uld, even wun burn und bred yer.

An yu be curful hoo e azoziatez wiv, bein az ow therez all them Librulz around in Zummerzet theeze daze. Never nowz what theyz gunna be teeechin' 'im.

redddraggon

Blondie
ColinJ said:
I assume it is this one. It would nice to be able to pop in to the Members Zone to read more about what they get up to, but you can't - it's the Members zone! :evil:

I don't know why organisations do that. I would allow everybody to read posts but only members to reply. That way, you'd get a better idea of whether you wanted to become a member in the first place.

Aye my club lets you read the forums, but you can't post until you are a member.

toekneep

ColinJ said:
I assume it is this one. It would nice to be able to pop in to the Members Zone to read more about what they get up to, but you can't - it's the Members zone! :smile:

Interesting point. We have just launched our website and currently have a members only area. I shall give that some thought based on your comments Colin.

Top Bottom