It's my wedding anniversary guess who forgot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nearly there

Veteran
The missus woke me this morning said she was off into town and wished me a happy anniversary so I said the same back but at the same time thinking oh sh*t I totally forgot about that,Iv'e been so wrapped up looking for a 16th birthday prezzie for my daughter which is on sunday id totally forgot,well thats my excuse and im sticking with it:whistle: when I came downstairs there was also a card waiting for me so now I feel even worse.When she returned she said Iv'e bought myself some flowers :blush: Trying to redeem myself I said Iv'e booked a table on sunday evening for all of us(which I hadn't at this point) as I thought it would be nice if we could celebrate our anniversary and the daughters birthday together,what a good idea she said so I think iv'e pulled off a great escape :sweat:
Why are women sh*t hot with remembering anniversaries etc ? when most blokes seem not arsed but it doesn't mean we don't care

Cheddar George

oober member
Please tell us that you booked the table before posting this.

buddha

Veteran
There must be a website somewhere that sends you automated emails to remind you of such things?
If not, can somebody please create it before I get dementia?

Night Train

Maker of Things
I remember anniversaries but I find birthdays particularly difficult to remember.

I generally try to rely on my phone calendar to remind me, until I change phones.:whistle:

fimm

Veteran
Mr fimm always remembers our anniversary, and has to keep reminding me about it... it is just as well I am not expected to buy him flowers....

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I've forgotten more than once; we've both forgotten more than once. Don't beat yourself up over it, just have a nice meal!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I know Mr Summerdays is appalling at remembering ... I have been known to wish him Happy Anniversary on the wrong day just for it's comedic value:whistle:, and yes I do buy myself something and we go out for a meal. It doesn't have to be anywhere posh - just the fact that we have an evening together.

Top Bottom