It's New Pump Day!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andyfraser

Über Member
Just recently my Lezyne Steel floor pump has been playing up. I have to pump it in just the right way to get any air out of it. It's only 18 months old and replaced a cheap and nasty Muddy Fox pump that actually lasted a few years.

I searched here for recommendations and bought a JoeBlow Sport II. Hopefull this one will last.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I have a Slica track pump thats over 20 years l replaced the 'leather' washer a few years back.

Gez73

Veteran
+1 for the Joe Blow Sport II, had mine for years now following a 3 for 2 from Halfords (where have they gone now, those offers). Anyway, very useful and gauge seems to be spot on too, nice long hose to avoid valve abuse too. You won't regret getting it. Gez

OP
OP
andyfraser

andyfraser

Über Member
I haven't been able to try it out yet but it seems well built. It's always nice buying something that's recommended by others. It gives a feeling of confidence. :smile:

Gez73

Veteran
It's dead easy to use, just remember to flick the lever towards the valve head you are NOT using to lock it on. This took me a few attempts to get right. Works a treat and takes far less effort than a hand pump. Had mine ages and no signs of wear/failure touch wood. Gez

Gez73

Veteran
upload_2015-2-15_18-48-43.jpeg

Just to make it easier to visualise. ^_^

sionhughes

Picked up the Joe Blow today, very impressed with it. Feels well built, effortless to inflate to a decent pressure. Even comes with a football adapter and one that'll fit an air bed.

Top Bottom