"its OK Daddy i got it back & washed it "

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gary r

Guru
my 5yr old daughters reply after she dropped her toothbrush down the toilet last night!!!:smile::smile:
She was really upset when i snapped it in half & threw it in the bin as it was brand new!!!
Im just glad her brother told me what happened, as im sure she would have just carried on using it!!!:bravo:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Reminds me of a story told me by a college mate about when he and a friend were on some package tour and the people in the room next door were really uptight and sour. So one day they climbed over the balcony and into their room, found their camera, and took a photo (this in the days till you had to wait till you got your prints back from the chemist) of one of their toothbrush's handle - the other end being buried in his mate's...um, I think you can imagine...

They washed it nice and put it back where they found it before they left...

Jane Smart

The Queen
I remember going to The Gambia years ago now and being warned by the cabin crew we got friendly with, to hide your toothbrush once you got to your Hotel, as the cleaners to the rooms, did not have toothbrushes themselves and would use the guest brushes while cleaning the room :bravo:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Your WC is one of the cleanest places in the house. The makers of Toilet Duck and all the other thickened water products that you are encouraged to buy then pour away won't tell you that though.

darkstar

When staying at a hostel in Yangshou (China) once, one of the others in my dorm rom (8 bed) decided to go through my wash bag and use my brush, i only knew because they were stupid enough to leave it in the communal toilet room. Always carry a spare so all was ok, but annoying.
As for dropping it in the Loo, yeh it's probably fine but why take the risk eh? Think you did the right thing!

tyred

Legendary Member
Rigid Raider said:
Your WC is one of the cleanest places in the house. The makers of Toilet Duck and all the other thickened water products that you are encouraged to buy then pour away won't tell you that though.

So you'd happily eat your dinner oif the the top of your toilet seat;)

I have done worse.

When I was a student, sharing a flat, we had instructions from the landlady to tip the washing-up water down the toilet, not the sink (it seemed she'd had it to here with plumbers). We duly complied. One day I 'included' a teaspoon which I'd inadvertantly missed. That spoon remained lodged in the bowl for weeks, resisting all efforts to flush it away, and no doubt surviving the passage of several Number Twos in the interim. Eventually the landlady lost patience. Those are my spoons, she said, whoever put it there please retrieve it or you'll all be making 'other arrangements'. I had to fish it out. xx(xx(:biggrin: After which I was required to scrub it, dry it off, and return it to the drawer with the others. ;)

PK99

Legendary Member
[quote name='swee'pea99']Reminds me of a story told me by a college mate about when he and a friend were on some package tour and the people in the room next door were really uptight and sour. So one day they climbed over the balcony and into their room, found their camera, and took a photo (this in the days till you had to wait till you got your prints back from the chemist) of one of their toothbrush's handle - the other end being buried in his mate's...um, I think you can imagine...

They washed it nice and put it back where they found it before they left...[/QUOTE]

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/crime/a/toothbrush_tail.htm

Top Bottom