It's on days like these.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You're entirely missing the point, which is that you are battling an imaginary foe; arguing with a voice that you have projected onto others. And Boris's post is the usual loquacious, self-cebtred, irrelevant mish-mash of anecdote, disingenuousness, equivocation and passive aggression. So, yes - that is usually roughly what people seem to mean by "common sense".

You provide the psychoanalysis I could never afford. For which thank you.

I worry that the view (perspective) from several yards up your own flue may be obstructed, but I thank you for the care you display nonetheless.

kerndog

Errrrrmmmm.....

No. Try reading the right post. It's 2 miles. A 40 minute walk each way.

Errrrrrmmmmmmm

no. try bla bla bla​
"This was approximately 15 miles from where we live so no way of getting my son from the race to the match other than by car."​
"You both could have walked. A choice."

^_^

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Errrrrrmmmmmmm

no. try bla bla bla​
"This was approximately 15 miles from where we live so no way of getting my son from the race to the match other than by car."​
"You both could have walked. A choice."

^_^
You are quite dim, aren't you?

The bike event was 15 miles away. The football match was 2 miles away. The gentleman in question decided it was so important that he marshalled at a bike event 15 miles away that he drove to it, abandoned his son to sit in the car and read a book while he waved at his mates on bikes and then drove 15 miles back home to drop his son off at a football match 2 miles away from home.

A series of questionable choices which apparently add up to being forced to run a car.

kerndog

You are quite dim, aren't you?

The bike event was 15 miles away. The football match was 2 miles away. The gentleman in question bla bla bla, condecending spoddy comment bla bla bla another condescending arrogant comment bla bla bla middle class twat bla bla bla me resorting to childish abuse bla bla bla another unrealistic and stupid comment by a gimp with no real life experience bla bla bla me getting abusive again bla bla bla and round and round we go bla bla bla

:laugh: yep. I'm not the sharpest tool in the box, true, and I'm happy to admit when I make a bit of a tit out of my self... you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom