It's.....so......pretty......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dodgy

It's a phone, not a religion. Imagine the person who put that image together, frothing at the mouth, a frisson of excitement while he clacks away at his keyboard hoping it might result in another user of his favourite phone OS.

Give me a break. Most sane people don't care.

Edit: And that includes other tribes like:

Windows vs Linux
Everton vs Arsenal
Playstation vs Xbox
etc

Oxo

Guru
Just words on a page.

Android is soulless, Apple is a a sense of joy in knowing it's...

"Simply the best
Better than all the rest"

Oxo

Guru
[QUOTE 4961763, member: 43827"]"A sense of joy" from owning a phone?

Tragic![/QUOTE]
Not appreciating a sense of style in a product that's a market leader from a market leading company, now that is tragic.

[QUOTE 4961852, member: 43827"]I hope you get an even greater sense of joy out of iPhone XI (in a few months time).[/QUOTE]
They might stick to "X". They went through Mac OS 1-9, then released a big re-architecture and called it Mac OS X (instead of 10) and they stuck with that name or OS X for 15 years.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Not appreciating a sense of style in a product that's a market leader from a market leading company, now that is tragic.

G-EZEV_A319-111_easyJet_PMI_20MAY10_%284625360944%29.jpg

Very stylish.

TVC

Falling for the hype over a piece of electronics that the manufacturer has already planned to be obsolete within 12 months is just willingly allowing yourself to be milked IMHO.

Oxo

Guru
Almost as stylish as this one:

View attachment 374344

although this one may not be market-leading for much longer.... ^_^
Stylish, now you're just being plane silly.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
I'm an Airbus girl myself, but I can see the appeal of Boeing.

:biggrin:

I remember an air engineer telling me had worked extensively on Boeings and Airbuses. In his professional opinion, one manufacturer was ok but he would never fly in the other no matter what - flimsy, shoddy deathtraps he called them.

Wish I could remember if he was referring to Boeing or Airbus though.

Top Bottom