It's the ten minute warning to closedown!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
I've been demoted from active member to just plain old member. My therapist is going to be very annoyed about the damage this has done .....

chris42

nice and shiney and new

Shaun

Founder
Unkraut said:
I've been demoted from active member to just plain old member. My therapist is going to be very annoyed about the damage this has done .....

Yes, but once you've reached 500 posts you'll be promoted to Senior Member - now won't that make you proud? :tongue:

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
Both forums I contribute to now use the same software and have a similar look and feel.

So if I start going on about futtocks, buttocks and breast hooks I (may) be just confused and posting in the wrong place.

Shaun

Founder
User76 said:
The automatic resizing doofadooah for avatars is good. It worked first time so easily I have since changed it again:blush:

... AND ... you can upload a profile picture too!!!!

Avatar for your posts, separate photo for your profile - and both of them have the auto-resize doofadooah :tongue:

dub-no-bass

Um.. any chance of having an option to have the names and avatars down the left hand side, as they used to be?
The page is twice as long as it needs to be, with everyone's comments separated by a big bar and a picture and a name. This is (aesthetically) why I don't like picture signatures - your eyes have to go looking for the next message between the pictures.

Might just be me, though, if nobody else mind, it's not really a problem.

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Yeah, Dub has a good point there - although, until she made it, I hadn't really noticed, so it can't be that important to me... :tongue:

Top Bottom