It's the ten minute warning to closedown!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

I must say I dont' particularly like the quick reply function. It looks like a text box into which you should be able to type text, but when you click on it it doesn't receive focus - this isn't intuitive. The 'quick reply' icon on each post enables it, and this can be got used to I admit, but if you're not quoting there's no association between the reply and the post whose quick reply icon you use.

Also I much prefer the avatar being to the left of the post rather than above it, so good work on putting it back like that!

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
Yes I agree that just being able to type in the 'Quick Reply Box' would be faster!

stephec

Legendary Member
Arch said:
Oh, and Andy, 'aroogah was' meant to be a sort of klaxon noise... The sort normally followed by the words "Achtung! Dive! Dive!"

Wasn't it the daft noise that John Fashanu used to make when he signed off at the end of Gladiators?

radger

Veteran
Patrick Stevens said:
That's on a par with posting, "I'm perfectly happy with a very small willy."

:tongue:

post count as penis-substitute. Well, well

How does this work for female posters? Or is it all terribly Freudian?

longers

Legendary Member
Seems to be good from this end.:tongue:

It's nice to have someone in charge who asks, listens and then acts. And then listens and acts again. Good work Shaun.

TVC

OK so I go away for a couple of days and I come back to find the room redecorated - did anyone pass around swatches?, did we discuss scatter cushions?

I do like what you've done with the place though.

Top Bottom