Itv - why no cycling on catch up?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grellboy

Über Member
Got excited when I saw Paris Roubaix highlights were on on Itv4 last Sunday and Liege B Liege this Sunday. I figured I would catch the Roubaix highlights on itv player but not a trace!? Am I looking in the wrong place or do the cycling highlights never make it to catch up?

screenman

Legendary Member
Got excited when I saw Paris Roubaix highlights were on on Itv4 last Sunday and Liege B Liege this Sunday. I figured I would catch the Roubaix highlights on itv player but not a trace!? Am I looking in the wrong place or do the cycling highlights never make it to catch up?

Have you tried youtube?

screenman

Legendary Member

Have you tried youtube? Just looked there is loads on there.

KnackeredBike

I do my own stunts
If they are not on it will be because their broadcast rights do not extend to catch up, or only allow delayed catch up like MoTD on BBC. Broadcasters pay a premium to rights holders and production companies depending on if they are reproducing it on catch up and for how long.

OP
OP
grellboy

grellboy

Über Member
Yeah, there are a few two/ three minutes clips on there but was looking forward to the full highlights show.

OP
OP
grellboy

grellboy

Über Member
I can find plenty of highlights as you suggest but my question is more about the general availability of the specific itv highlights on catch up. Thank you anyway though.

rualexander

Legendary Member
ITV Hub player is terrible for catch up stuff, they didn't put the six nations games they covered on it either.

Top Bottom