I've been painting again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Not quite painting but all my own design and lay out, work show apartment.

IMG_20181121_094334.jpg
IMG_20181121_094405.jpg

I particularly like the thrust ssc one @Illaveago :notworthy: Mind, cars are where I'm at... :blush:

Used to love working with oils, but let's just say that oils and cats who want whims catering to do not mix terribly well. :whistle: Hence switching to acrylics about ten years ago. Haven't used oils since, much prefer acrylics as they dry quickly, it's easy to overpaint if you blooper and you don't need smelly solvents to thin paint, clean brushes etc.

Watercolour is a much more recent thing for me. Picked up a box of Cotman pans on clearance in a local art shop; at the price I paid, I could give them a go, and if I didn't get on with them, it wasn't a great loss.

My "original" mediums are coloured pencil, pastels and charcoal.

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Not quite painting but all my own design and lay out, work show apartment.

View attachment 445258 View attachment 445259
Whats that ? Sketchup ?

Dave 123

Legendary Member
I particularly like the thrust ssc one @Illaveago :notworthy: Mind, cars are where I'm at... :blush:

Used to love working with oils, but let's just say that oils and cats who want whims catering to do not mix terribly well. :whistle: Hence switching to acrylics about ten years ago. Haven't used oils since, much prefer acrylics as they dry quickly, it's easy to overpaint if you blooper and you don't need smelly solvents to thin paint, clean brushes etc.

Watercolour is a much more recent thing for me. Picked up a box of Cotman pans on clearance in a local art shop; at the price I paid, I could give them a go, and if I didn't get on with them, it wasn't a great loss.

My "original" mediums are coloured pencil, pastels and charcoal.

My original medium was Doris Stokes. She told me I’d make this post too!

Top Bottom