I've cracked it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Racing roadkill
I have a pair of headphones from Lidl that cost me a tenner, and the sound is excellent!
Good for you.

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
You sure you're not hearing voices, there's no one in the shop?
It worked a treat, there was a shouty 'look at me everybody, you have no idea how important I think I am' shouting next to me, and a screechy brat with a dopey parent, they both dissapeared much sooner than they normally would, when they realised I actually couldn't give a rat's arse about them :becool:.

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
please describe the sort of person you refer to as not sure i have ever meet one . it might enlighten me to what a douche bag is .
Shouty people, who increase their volume to out shout everyone else in a coffee shop, 'cos what they have to say is soooooooo important.

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
The f*ck is 'the box'?!
It's where I put the trolls on this forum. They can shout at each other ( 'cos once their in, their not visible to me) 'til their little hearts are content, and I don't have to hear / see it. It works. It really does.

AndyRM

XOXO
It's where I put the trolls on this forum. They can shout at each other ( 'cos once their in, their not visible to me) 'til their little hearts are content, and I don't have to hear / see it. It works. It really does.

I see. The forum would look pretty desolate to me if I bothered with that...

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
I see. The forum would look pretty desolate to me if I bothered with that...
Theoretically, you're right, actually, it works well. Sensible people 1, trolls 0. You have to keep a sense of perspective, there are thousands of users on this forum, who's views are useful / worthwhile. There are a cretinous minority, who like to shout louder, now if your not careful, you can find that you think, that the shouty / trolly ones are in the majority, they never are. The ignore box is brilliant, it shows the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom