I've cracked it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
It worked a treat, there was a shouty 'look at me everybody, you have no idea how important I think I am' shouting next to me, and a screechy brat with a dopey parent, they both dissapeared much sooner than they normally would, when they realised I actually couldn't give a rat's arse about them :becool:.

Yeah because they are all there just to annoy you, the entire universe revolves around you and the amount of interest in you must be crushing!!

After complaining about 'Me me me!' people, you seem to have gone and revealed yourself to be just as bad.

Nobber!! :whistle:

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
Yeah because they are all there just to annoy you, the entire universe revolves around you and the amount of interest in you must be crushing!!

After complaining about 'Me me me!' people, you seem to have gone and revealed yourself to be just as bad.

Nobber!! :whistle:

Close the lid, it's getting draughty in there.

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
Gosh...I really would have though someone might have commented on your lovely headphones by now...no posts since 16:01...gosh...I think they're lovely though and if they help block out the imaginary people then that just has to be a good thing...gosh though...no posts...gosh.... :whistle:
In you go.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Close the lid, it's getting draughty in there.

Nah!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom