I've ordered a Swytch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GM

Legendary Member
I've been umming and ahhing for the last couple of months whether to get one or not. On the last LBC ride a couple of members had one and their recommendations convinced me, so the buy it button was clicked and I'm expecting it to arrive the end of January. When it arrives I'll post some photos of what you get, got to admit I'm getting a bit excited now.

Looks good. There's a Fully Charged episode on YouTube where Robert Llewellyn seems very pleased with his.

Tenkaykev

Guru
I've been umming and ahhing for the last couple of months whether to get one or not. On the last LBC ride a couple of members had one and their recommendations convinced me, so the buy it button was clicked and I'm expecting it to arrive the end of January. When it arrives I'll post some photos of what you get, got to admit I'm getting a bit excited now.
I take it you signed up to take advantage of the " Exclusive " 50% discount 😉

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Been thinking of getting one for my partners bike.
Since she is suffering from long covid, cycling has become very tough and disheartening for her. A Swytch motor looks ideal to help get her back on the bike.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
whats a swytch??

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I have one on a 700c wheel which i bought on a previous exclusive 50% discount. I'm still umm-ing which bike to put it on. The OH seems keen for me to try it on hers so she can keep up with the lads up the hills!

Reactions: GM

jowwy

anybody know the price without signing up, or did i miss something on the site itself???

jowwy

About £500 after discount.

...and it is a very nice bit of kit
i notice the discount has now stopped - so around 1k

1638885119391.png

Top Bottom