I've ordered a Swytch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I think you can get it in black for a little extra.
stop it, no, dont tell me that.....arrrrrrghhhhhhh lol

How big is the battery in WHs??

Tenkaykev

Guru
I’ve read on the Brompton Reddit that the battery connection is a standard specification
They also recommend the higher powered battery ( the conversation is about someone with a Brommie/ Travoy trailer combination)

OP
OP
GM

GM

Legendary Member
Well it arrived this morning ...

Spent the afternoon leisurely getting it fitted, very easy and straightforward. Even though it was getting dark and our evening meal was ready I couldn't resist trying it out with a ride down the bottom of the road and back. I live at the top of a hill, I had the biggest smile on my face when I got back :smile: even with my Osteoarthritic knee it was easy. Going to give it a proper test tomorrow, Swain's Lane here I come!

Rocky

Hello decadence
Well it arrived this morning ...

View attachment 628798

Spent the afternoon leisurely getting it fitted, very easy and straightforward. Even though it was getting dark and our evening meal was ready I couldn't resist trying it out with a ride down the bottom of the road and back. I live at the top of a hill, I had the biggest smile on my face when I got back :smile: even with my Osteoarthritic knee it was easy. Going to give it a proper test tomorrow, Swain's Lane here I come!
Sounds great……enjoy your hills tomorrow

Reactions: GM
OP
OP
GM

GM

Legendary Member
Let us know how you get on…..my knees are pretty rubbish at the moment - I could do with a little helping hand.

Will do! When the weather gets a bit warmer I'll have to have a little sightseeing tour around Oxford.

I've signed up for some clinical trials for Knee Osteoarthritis starting next Wednesday. That's if I pass their criteria, you never know It might do some good.

Top Bottom