I've seen Angie's big baps for the first time in years, residents of Norwich might already know what I mean.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
Between 1998 and 2005 I used to travel down to East Anglia regularly for work and always used to have a schoolboy snigger when I reached the outskirts of Norwich, as in a lay by on the A47 was a bugger van called Angie's Big Baps.

Not having been down there for years I was pleasantly surprised when I had to go to Lowestoft last week and there it was, all those years later, the same van in the same place, well done Angie for still going strong after all this time. 😊

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
A bugger van you say?

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Always go past this place on my annual trip to the West Country, on the A39 "Atlantic Highway" near Wadebridge.
Even I roll my eyes at the joke these days.

Edited to add I've never been tempted to stop.

1640040739964.png

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Between 1998 and 2005 I used to travel down to East Anglia regularly for work and always used to have a schoolboy snigger when I reached the outskirts of Norwich, as in a lay by on the A47 was a bugger van called Angie's Big Baps.

Not having been down there for years I was pleasantly surprised when I had to go to Lowestoft last week and there it was, all those years later, the same van in the same place, well done Angie for still going strong after all this time. 😊
Was it all you expected it to be?

mpemburn

Such language! It’s only because I’m a bit of an Anglophile that I understand “bap”. They are “buns” here, and we sit on those, as well.

Top Bottom