James Blunt has just claimed on 5 Live that he...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
This is getting all side-tracked, everyone should listen to 'You're Beautiful' before they comment - being funny on Top Gear and saving the planet is firmly put back into perspective.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
This is getting all side-tracked, everyone should listen to 'You're Beautiful' before they comment - being funny on Top Gear and saving the planet is firmly put back into perspective.

Come on Ed, since when did a C&W afficianado have the right to comment on music? :laugh:

Now where is that damned CD to check if I'm right or not :evil:

It's quite clear from the lyrics that the subject of "You're Beautiful" is war itself, and not bored housewives or their teenage daughters who have claimed it for themselves and whatever existential crises they may be undergoing. To me he is the Metaphor Godfather.

The subversive depravity of this girly-voiced haircut is proven by the hidden track on his first album entitled Head Shot (Sniper Spree)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I'm not a fan of his music (though I like the scenario of "You're Beautiful" * see below)
but I reckon if his surname didn't rhyme with c**t, he wouldn't be half so unpopular!
biggrin.gif

*Now I'm not Mr Handsome of the year, but... years ago, I boarded a train in a real rush, took my seat, and started reading the paper. A woman a few rows down kept looking at me in 'that' way... as she was getting off a few stops later, she took a quick photo of me (a camera... mobiles didn't exist in those days) and blew me a kiss.... I've often wondered 'what if'
smile.gif

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
*Now I'm not Mr Handsome of the year, but... years ago, I boarded a train in a real rush, took my seat, and started reading the paper. A woman a few rows down kept looking at me in 'that' way... as she was getting off a few stops later, she took a quick photo of me (a camera... mobiles didn't exist in those days) and blew me a kiss.... I've often wondered 'what if'
smile.gif

13.jpg

I'm not a fan of his music (though I like the scenario of "You're Beautiful" * see below)
but I reckon if his surname didn't rhyme with c**t, he wouldn't be half so unpopular!
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

She was only entering a competition I think...

tn_AP_Dec17_1930.jpg

Ravenbait

Someone's imaginary friend
the thing about James Blunt is that he's very small. Teeny-tiny. Almost Dustin Hoffman or Hugh Jackman small.

You're confusing the lovely Hugh with his Marvel character, Dell. Wolverine is a 5'3 hairy barbarian mutant with adamantium claws who carries a permanent aroma of wet dog and hails from Canada.

Hugh Jackman is a strapping 6 foot tall Australian who also happens to be quite a good dancer.

Tom Cruise, on the other hand, is minuscule, although I blame that state of affairs on his prior existence as a space clam.

Sam

Once, before a photo shoot, Tom Cruise sent for a carpenter to make him a little platform the same thickness as phone directory.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Once, before a photo shoot, Tom Cruise sent for a carpenter to make him a little platform the same thickness as phone directory.

why didn't he just stand on a phone directory?

Alan Ladd had issues too - Oh Shenendoah, I love your doorstep.....

Top Bottom