James Cordon and Patrick Stewart....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dodgy

I could only watch about 15 seconds, my spidey senses tell me it's about to get cringeworthy. Am I right?

mangaman

Patrick Stewart is the ulimate "lovie" - see this week's Private Eye.

He was being an embarrassing prick. I'm not a great fan of James Cordon, but it'd be nice if Patrick Stewart realises that being a jobbing actor doesn't mean people have to bow down before him :smile:

ALthough it is cringeworthy, there is a valid point...

Corden is a waste of time, and Stewart's original point about him standing with his hands in his pocket looking bored is totally unprofessional!

darkstar

Patrick Stewart came off badly in this encounter IMO, he unnecessarily started this petty argument on stage with loads of people watching, what a prick.

taxing

It was really cringeworthy, neither came off well. I like Patrick Stewart and strongly dislike James Corden, so the fact that Stewart started it really annoys me. I thought more highly of you than that, Patrick. :ohmy:

Crankarm

Guru
Cringeworthy couldn't watch after the initial spat ............

Can't stand the young fat guy anyway. What's he ever done except some awful show on BBC3 :ohmy:? PS personally I can take him or leave him, but never the less he's a pretty good and successful actor. Ok perhaps he shouldn't have laid into the fat guy so bluntly on camera, perhaps choosing to have a casual word when they cut to another scene but it is still cringeworthy. I guess he was miffed he had been teamed up with this youngster he'd never heard of ........... At first I thought it was staged but then the fat guy started standing with his arms folded in front of him with clenched fists ...... ohoho fight!

Crankarm

Guru
Perhaps when PS started having a dig at the fat guy standing with his hands in his pockets, bored, wishing he were anywhere but at the ceremony he should have said "Yeah it's because your speech is taking ages and becoming boring. Get a f'kin wriggle on grandad :ohmy:!"

mangaman said:
Patrick Stewart is the ulimate "lovie" - see this week's Private Eye.

He was being an embarrassing prick. I'm not a great fan of James Cordon, but it'd be nice if Patrick Stewart realises that being a jobbing actor doesn't mean people have to bow down before him :ohmy:
I think as he is a Sir there is probably something in the Magna Carta that requires you to do this to Patrick Stewart:biggrin:.

Norm

taxing said:
It was really cringeworthy, neither came off well. I like Patrick Stewart and strongly dislike James Corden, so the fact that Stewart started it really annoys me. I thought more highly of you than that, Patrick. :ohmy:
^^That^^

Top Bottom