Jeremy Clarkson should be sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
[QUOTE 3059632, member: 45"]He does the mumble thing regularly on the show. No telepathy required.[/QUOTE]

apropos of nothing in particular, when I was a kid I'd play the odd practical joke on my mum, or (as mentioned elsewhere) put inappropriate things in the toaster or have lost one of my shoes when we were already late to go out somewhere, I came home from school with my new coat ripped once and other long forgotten blips invariably she roll her eyes and say something along the lines of 'oh I could kill you sometimes'

funnily enough I never actually feared for my life or sought the protection of the police and to this day I feel quite comfortable in her company even if she has sharp objects to hand.

I am really quite amazed at the fuss this is generating.

Do we really want a world where people were stoned for uttering a silly childhood rhyme with no ill will intended just because the word has since been deemed unacceptable as it can be used in a racist way.

Surely the point is we want a world that is understanding and not rounding on some innocent group and treating them harshly?

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
[QUOTE 3059719, member: 45"]Is that just the bottom half of what a nun wears?[/QUOTE]

Do you mean he's going out dressed as a topless nun?

Gc

hoopdriver

Guru
I don't know, I have never watched any of his videos or read any of his words, which is why I am asking.
You did notice, or hear about, the urban renewal project he engineered in downtown Manhattan? It has been three years since he was taken out by the Navy Seals, so obviously he has made no new pronouncements lately but for lack of being able to quote old posts he made - and which received publicity at the time - I think we can look at the actions he instigated on 9/11 as evidence of his ill will towards the white middle class. His choice of target speaks volumes. Actions often speak louder than words.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Did he have an especial thing for white middle class people?
Yes, I'd say so
Etc etc....

Calm down folks - it was an admittedly second rate joke to try and lighten the tone just a little. Perhaps I should have included the winky chap to make it clearer. And anyway, what are these CA&D posters doing coming over here to cafe, taking our threads.........

Sara_H

Guru
I've just heard a suggestion that Nigel Farage should take over as Top Gear presenter. Change the name to Farages Garage.

hoopdriver

Guru
[QUOTE 3059921, member: 45"]Bin Laden wasn't class-specific when he talked incessantly about America being the enemy.[/QUOTE]
Then why didn't he take out Harlem, or some working class neighbourhood in the Bronx? Or did his guys miss and bump into the inconveniently tall buildings by accident?

hoopdriver

Guru
[QUOTE 3059944, member: 45"]You know the answer to that. And it's not because they weren't wearing a tie.[/QUOTE]
This truly is becoming silly.

Bored now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom