Jeremy Clarkson should be sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
No, really, I am still waiting for ANY examples of derogatory comments towards 'White middle class' people......

Then I would like the name of the franchised program that airs these offensive comments worldwide week in week out.....?

Do Osama Bin Laden's videos count?

hoopdriver

Guru
Did he have an especial thing for white middle class people?
Yes, I'd say so

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
[QUOTE 3059199, member: 45"]He was purposely mumbling in an attempt to pretend he was trying to cover up what he was saying. It was no accident.[/QUOTE]

You have a hotline into his brain and impulse control centre, wow impressive ability, can you do it to other people too? What is Barry Chuckle mulling over? Is Don Estelle feeling happy right now?

hoopdriver

Guru
You have a hotline into his brain and impulse control centre, wow impressive ability, can you do it to other people too? What is Barry Chuckle mulling over? Is Don Estelle feeling happy right now?
Yeah, that's really great. Could you let me know what stocks Warren Buffet is interested in too?

hoopdriver

Guru
I was working on the basis that he had it in for western, non Muslim society and that any degree to which that included any sub strata was incidental. Was there any positive reason to see it otherwise?
And what do you suppose, in his mind, embodies this?

(Edit) guess I shouldn't use the present tense...

hoopdriver

Guru
[QUOTE 3059632, member: 45"]He does the mumble thing regularly on the show. No telepathy required.[/QUOTE]
It's required if you are going to make statements about his motives and thought processes.

hoopdriver

Guru
H
But not if you suppose what embodied Western Non-Muslim society as far as Osama Bin Laden was concerned?
No. The man was pretty specific in his descriptions of who he didn't like and the society he most wished to destroy. You don't need telepathy when someone spells it out in word and deed as he did. He didn't plot the destruction of several acres of Harlem, did he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom