Jerseys with a statement

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I am looking for a jersey with something along the lines of "Please give me room" or "3 foot please" written on the back. I have found a US site but they seem a little expensive. I was wondering if there is anything in the UK on Amazon or CRC around the £35 mark?

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I was talking with magnatom about making and selling jerseys like these in the UK, unfortunately we both became fairly busy and nothing has come through. I do however still plan to make at least 2 jerseys, one for Silly Cyclists and one for Cycle Camera TV.

In relation to your question. I don't know of any UK sellers, and I would advise not getting something like 3 foot please, as that is less than the minimal passing distance suggested by the DFT.

charlieivan

I am looking for a jersey with something along the lines of "Please give me room" or "3 foot please" written on the back. I have found a US site but they seem a little expensive. I was wondering if there is anything in the UK on Amazon or CRC around the £35 mark?

Buy a plain jersey and either take it to a local heat-press transfer shop or use textile copying paper and print your own message/logo.
Most seaside resorts have these type of printing shops or the diy method is applied with a domestic iron!!!!!

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I was talking with magnatom about making and selling jerseys like these in the UK, unfortunately we both became fairly busy and nothing has come through. I do however still plan to make at least 2 jerseys, one for Silly Cyclists and one for Cycle Camera TV.

In relation to your question. I don't know of any UK sellers, and I would advise not getting something like 3 foot please, as that is less than the minimal passing distance suggested by the DFT.
I will happily wait for one of your jerseys Gaz. Probably the CCTV would be more likely to be purchased.

Chris S

Legendary Member
I used to go out cycling wearing a green hi-viz vest and a black T-shirt with a white chequered stripe across the chest. Motorists gave me plenty of room but canal-side drunks glared at me. I finally stopped wearing it after I started to get double-takes from police officers and PCSOs.

Top Bottom