Jet wash

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yes. but just keep the jet away from any bearings.

pawl

Legendary Member
On my Karcher it has various adjustments at the nozzle from high to lower power spray.

I don’t use the Karcher to wash my bike,it just as quick to spray it with bike cieaner and wash it down with a sponge.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Use at a distance. I've only ever used one on a filthy MTB before putting it in the car at a trail centre. I'd never use one otherwise. A hose is usually enough pressure to wash off the bad stuff, before soap and a sponge.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Use at a distance. I've only ever used one on a filthy MTB before putting it in the car at a trail centre. I'd never use one otherwise. A hose is usually enough pressure to wash off the bad stuff, before soap and a sponge.

Me too.
Usually after getting home after a muddy ..

A hose is easily enough.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Just a point of health.
Using water from a water butt for pressure washing carries a high Llegionella infection risk.
So connect to your outside tap ,i know...;)

With respect this is nonsense. Legionella is a bacterium, which thrives in a very specific environment under very specific circumstances at very specific temperatures. It will not grow in the freezing cold temperature of an outdoor water butt! If it was possible, how come there hasnt been a health scare over legionella in ornamental ponds, which can reach quite warm temperatures in hot sunshine?

Top Bottom