Jigsaws

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
I enjoy puzzles and go through phases of doing jigsaws. A present today from one of my daughters reminded me of this thread. - A wasgij.
The picture on the front of the box is not what you reconstruct, but is a clue to the solution. You have to use the picture on the front of the box to imagine what the people on the front of the box are seeing.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I enjoy puzzles and go through phases of doing jigsaws. A present today from one of my daughters reminded me of this thread. - A wasgij.
The picture on the front of the box is not what you reconstruct, but is a clue to the solution. You have to use the picture on the front of the box to imagine what the people on the front of the box are seeing.
I don't like them but my partner does.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Currently on the go

Finished this one only the other day. Frustrating but fun

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Is he telling porkies again?

I’ve been given a present of a photo of our grandchildren which has been made into a 1000 piece jigsaw by Ravensburger. I didn’t realise the “proper” jigsaw firms were getting into that. Seen it previously from Jessops and other photo processing places.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I’ve been given a present of a photo of our grandchildren which has been made into a 1000 piece jigsaw by Ravensburger. I didn’t realise the “proper” jigsaw firms were getting into that. Seen it previously from Jessops and other photo processing places.
Yep, great quality too, as you woukd expect from Ravensburger.
We have had a few of our photos made up now and also been given a couple as presents.

Top Bottom