Jigsaws

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Come on, confess- those two pieces were still stuck together when you opened it....
Busted...:laugh:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Massive jigsaw fans here. We did 120 1000 piece puzzles last year, a 1500 and a 2000. We are up to 38 1000 piecers to date this year. We are well known In the charity shops around here for buying puzzles. once done we give back or swap with others on our local FB group.

Not sure what's more impressive Ian re your annual tallies - your many long bike rides or your amazing completed puzzle output. ^_^

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Jigsaws are presently hard to get! (amaz on was my friend for this purchase). All the charity shops are closed, due to the lockdown.
FB Marketplace has loads but its against the rules to go and pick them up!

stephec

Legendary Member
Jigsaws are presently hard to get! (amaz on was my friend for this purchase). All the charity shops are closed, due to the lockdown.
FB Marketplace has loads but its against the rules to go and pick them up!
Apparently one of the charity shops near me sold all 40 of their jigsaws on the same day that there was a rumour of a lockdown.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
We are well known In the charity shops around here for buying puzzles.

Yes my local charity shops get mine too, they go quickly according to the staff. I swap some with my wife's work colleagues but not so many, they're quite picky.

I'm not nearly so prolific as you though, I think I did about 20 last year. Super tally!

Nailed it. :okay:

EM5BBh5XYAAMSuu?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Attachments

• 19c953b43dfac1ea853937794bf329b81ee51d37.png
    19c953b43dfac1ea853937794bf329b81ee51d37.png
    302.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
What a gesture. I did a couple while I was doing jury duty. One was a cartoon scene but cleverly the jigsaw picture was from a different perspective than the box cover picture, which made it quite challenging. I think it was 1000 pieces.

The annoyance is always when you finish a jigsaw and there's one piece missing. Everybody searches for it and eventually it turns up stuck to somebody's sock, then that person is blamed for hiding it.
Wasgij?

Top Bottom