Jigsaws

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
my mother's currently engrossed in a wasjig puzzle... where you have to work out what the actual image is going to be. Should keep her occupied for a while.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Done it

Two weeks!

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Without hijacking this thread...... how do you mount a completed puzzle??
We have a nice, completed one. It is sat on a coffee table.
How do I slide that and stick it to a board so as to hang it??

My father just slides them on to a piece of board when he finishes one so that he can get on with another , they stay on the second board till all the family see it then he breaks them up and returns them to the bag they arrived in .

But the clingfilm method sounds interesting

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I was in a nearby Post Office, this morning, and they have a rack of about 25 jigsaws to exchange.
50p contribution to a local hospice is all that is asked for.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
We bought our young nephew a jigsaw for Christmas. It wasn't a success as within an hour he'd ruined the dining table and cut off two of his fingers

Lullabelle

Banana
my mother's currently engrossed in a wasjig puzzle... where you have to work out what the actual image is going to be. Should keep her occupied for a while.

I love those, have 6 up to now. Went through them all during my 2 weeks off with suspected covid 19. I wanted to buy some more but everyone else seemed to have the same idea because everywhere was sold out.

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I love those, have 6 up to now. Went through them all during my 2 weeks off with suspected covid 19. I wanted to buy some more but everyone else seemed to have the same idea because everywhere was sold out.
Could you just get someone to give you a bag of pieces without the box? 🤔

Top Bottom