You've got that wrong I'm afraid.......
Achem... SIDKwtftm
You've got that wrong I'm afraid.......
Was that the You've Been Framed ones, with the clingfilm?![]()

That is harsh! Think
Stalin
Pol Pot
Freddie Mercury
Hitler
Chairman Mao
Chris de Burgh
George W Bush
Saddam Hussein
Tony Blair
The Ayatollah Khomaini (sp?)
Freddie Mercury
Mussolini
Barry Manilow
Simon Cowell
Margaret Thatcher
Freddie Mercury
Sarah Palin..
Mahmood Armadinnerjacket
Netanyahoo
and loads of other far worse people..
..and I don't think Jim Morrison was in it for the ratings:
What on Earth is the point of compiling such a list but leaving out Bono?
That is harsh! Think
Stalin
Pol Pot
Freddie Mercury
Hitler
Chairman Mao
Chris de Burgh
George W Bush
Saddam Hussein
Tony Blair
The Ayatollah Khomaini (sp?)
Freddie Mercury
Mussolini
Barry Manilow
Simon Cowell
Margaret Thatcher
Freddie Mercury
Sarah Palin..
Mahmood Armadinnerjacket
Netanyahoo
and loads of other far worse people..
..and I don't think Jim Morrison was in it for the ratings:

What on Earth is the point of compiling such a list but leaving out Bono?
I don't think - correct me if I'm wrong - that you could describe Hitler or Stalin as "overrated".
It's a matter of timing, they've slipped a long way.