Joanna Rowsell Shand

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I bet Lorna Trout is gutted.
:laugh:

Is that Mrs or Ms Trout?

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Hang on, Canucks, you were the one who started the title pedantry. If you're going to be pedantic, best to be correct.

There's no proven correct here, just a higher or lower likelihood of being correct. I'll leave you to work out which camp I'm very firmly in.

I'm done on this by the way, can't believe a minor humourous comment (see smiley in case it wasn't obvious enough) provokes this kind of PC rebuke. If you want to reply back, well done on winning one internets.

3narf

For whom the bell dings
Yes, she'll be missed.

As the peripheral conversations around this topic seem to be more important, I think it's hilarious how athletes and celebs adopt double-barrelled names. Still, I suppose only one generation can do it, the example of our German royal family notwithstanding.

U

User482

There's no proven correct here, just a higher or lower likelihood of being correct. I'll leave you to work out which camp I'm very firmly in.

I'm done on this by the way, can't believe a minor humourous comment (see smiley in case it wasn't obvious enough) provokes this kind of PC rebuke. If you want to reply back, well done on winning one internets.
It's "humorous".

Chris S

Legendary Member
Have you noticed how she's never seen at the same time as Vicki Pollard?

fullsizeoutput_fd4.jpg

Top Bottom