Jobs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
Iv noticed some of you guys able to be on here while at work;),which made me wonder what jobs we do and why,also how we got into them,just curiosity on my part,as the only time i can browse is if im off or at home,but thought it might make an interesting thread anyway?;)

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
as Roy Harper said, 'all hands are on the keyboard/ hardly any on the plough'.......;)

I'm supposed to be an engineer.

Alcdrew

Logistics'/IT supervisor. If you talk to my boss though, I don't have time to surf the net; in fact I need an assistant, as I'm too busy ;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
Currently, PhD student in archaeology, hence high post count.;)

When the money runs out, some sort of proper job, and I'll probably have to see you all at weekends and evenings only...:biggrin:

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Arch said:

When the money runs out, some sort of proper job, and I'll probably have to see you all at weekends and evenings only...:biggrin:

What i wouldnt give for a monday to friday job:smile:

Arch

Married to Night Train
col;38994][QUOTE=Arch said:

What i wouldnt give for a monday to friday job:smile:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, now I think about it, there's no particular reason I'll get that lucky..:biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
alecstilleyedye;38997][QUOTE=Arch said:

see if you can get a blackberry out of them…:biggrin:[/QUOTE]

I got loads of blackberries on Saturday. Purreed them yesterday to make juice to freeze, to make smoothies with. Far too many on the allotment for me to use the lot, so it's lucky for the blackbirds...

Arch

Married to Night Train
[QUOTE39004]
Arch" said:

When the money runs out, some sort of proper job, and I'll probably have to see you all at weekends and evenings only...:eek:

You'd have thought that checkouts had internet access these days. :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Oh god. I can see the queue now, all the way down the household goods aisle, while I argue with bonj about folding bikes...:biggrin:

Top Bottom