Jobs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

lol

pzycoman

Im allegedly a software developer, but, according to the "senior" in the office i should "f**k off, just f**k off" and " all you do is f***k around on youtube all day you sad c**t" (im serious btw, thats the language he used on me the other day)

Such a nice person he is.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Arch;39001][QUOTE=alecstilleyedye;38997][QUOTE=Arch said:
Currently, PhD student in archaeology, hence high post count.;)

When the money runs out, some sort of proper job, and I'll probably have to see you all at weekends and evenings only...:biggrin:
see if you can get a blackberry out of them…:biggrin:[/QUOTE]

I got loads of blackberries on Saturday. Purreed them yesterday to make juice to freeze, to make smoothies with. Far too many on the allotment for me to use the lot, so it's lucky for the blackbirds...[/QUOTE]
versatile little fellas arn't they? my wife makes a nice pie with them, but a mate of mine apparently makes phone calls and surfs the web with his…

barq

I used to manage a shop and then worked as a nightclub DJ - so no real messing around on forum opportunities there. Now I do three things: associate lecturer, finishing PhD (nearly done - I'm sure Arch understands ;)), and I run a small internet business (mostly through ebay). The last two would be far more efficient if there were no internet forums! :biggrin:

I'm a DVD Author(er). Most people who work in media have loads of time for internet forums, eBay, youTube etc!!!!!

Greenkeeper at a golf course.

Freelance translator.

Qualified English (TEFL) teacher but haven't got round to any serious stuff yet - I prefer working outdoors from March to November and then 'holidaying' for three months of the year somewhere hot and cheap. ;)

stephec

Legendary Member
Arch said:
Currently, PhD student in archaeology, hence high post count.;)

When the money runs out, some sort of proper job, and I'll probably have to see you all at weekends and evenings only...:biggrin:

How has this thread got to three pages without anyone comparing your interest in old relics and Patrick?

Or is everyone on here being too polite, now that would be something that once happened a long time ago!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom