Joe Blow Sport Track pump - Yay!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thistler

Veteran
I'm still in the process of getting my gear together, buying only things that have been recommended on this forum. I really needed a track pump and thanks to the kind offer of a £5 wiggle voucher, was able to get the Topeak Joe Blow track pump - one of their less expensive models but at the top of my price range.

It arrived this morning and I have been pumping up everything I can find - it is really fantastic! Feels like it will last for years, and so easy to get tires up to 120.

Can't recommend this highly enough!

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Everyone raves about that pump, nice choice! :thumbsup:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Yes they are good. I wish I could find the football inflator though; my lad dropped it on the lawn....!

IceBlue24

I hope your MTB treads are not at 120psi

i put 120 psi in a mtb tyre once. it already had a slow puncture, so i decided to give it the beans. :laugh: didnt last long, 12 miles down the road it went bang. it was pretty spectacular.

i have the same pump. its very reliable. i even use it to inflate car tyres :thumbsup:

potsy

Rambler
Yes they are good. I wish I could find the football inflator though; my lad dropped it on the lawn....!
Remind me nearer the time and I'll bring you mine on the Blackpool ride.
Great pump btw,it's a good idea to only buy things recommended on here,saves buying twice when your original choice turns out to be garbage
thumbsup.png

Top Bottom