JoGLE complete at last!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
That's me back home, after 1605 miles in 8 days at a leisurely pace. Lytham St. Annes, Aberystwyth, Swansea, Bude, Lands End, Looe, Worcester, back to Lytham St. Annes then home.
This is how Lands End SHOULD look.....

lands end.jpg

This is the view I got! I couldn't even have told you that there was a house on the cliff behind the sign......

IMG-20180417-WA0007.jpeg

Crankarm

Guru
LoL.

Crankarm

Guru
It's only taken me about 25 years but today I finally reached Land's End, having been to JoG in the early 90's.. Oh and I haven't been to either on a cycle. JoG was by car, and today I was at Land's End on my Honda motorbike having left home 4 days ago. Slow I know, but I've also done Snowdonia on the way down.

Needless to say the weather today was in keeping with my reputation. It rained all day, was cold, windy and foggy. A truly horrible biking day.

View attachment 404776

View attachment 405676

Got another 3 days to get home (from Looe, Cornwall) and hopefully the weather will be as forecast - warm and dry!
BTW, my experience of the traffic on the roads of Cornwall has put paid to any lingering notion of ever cycling LEJoG.. There's not enough money in the treasury to tempt me to cycle on any of them.

That's a lovely looking VFR btw. Not wishing to turn this into a VFR fan club thread, well not much. Very nice. Not seen one in that dark blue colour before they are normally red or silver. A few lighter blue ones, black and even fewer white ones. Mine's red.

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
That's a lovely looking VFR btw. Not wishing to turn this into a VFR fan club thread, well not much. Very nice. Not seen one in that dark blue colour before they are normally red or silver. A few lighter blue ones, black and even fewer white ones. Mine's red.
I think the thread has served it's original purpose by now! So ..... yours; is it the same model i.e. VTec or pre? What year?

Top Bottom