Jokes accepted, cheer me up....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Well the nurse just said we see lots of men who have had the procedure at a GP practice. She said that if anyone in her family were to have it done would be at Stepping Hill. Argh too late.

Chopping off is on the cards if its going to cause me any long term issues.

Waiting to see surgeon now. Should be down about 2:30.

People must think I am weird keep smirking at the jokes on here.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Skolly have you got a fungal infection like jock itch. Lamisil works wonders. Suffered this as spring hit with the added delight of swollen plumbs. The lamisil cleared it up in about a week. Nasy red rash thats sore.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Skolly have you got a fungal infection like jock itch. Lamisil works wonders. Suffered this as spring hit with the added delight of swollen plumbs. The lamisil cleared it up in about a week. Nasy red rash thats sore.

Yup, that's the one. The doc actually mentioned Jock rash, Dhobie itch etc. It's a common thing among us athletes :thumbsup:

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Will you be asking for an anaesthetic?

Too right. They are knocking me out. The procedure isnt nice. Things get taken out, operated on then popped back in. Blurgh.

classic33

Leg End Member
I'd mine cut out in September 99. Had one of them on the small cabinet at the side of the bed when I came round. In a sealed jar of course, just so I could see what had been removed.
No helmet camera back then!

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Bon courage... this is a wince-worthy thread indeed !

Hope all goes or has gone well for you.

I am trying to make a joke for you concerning my friend Mr Tickell and his lovely daughter Teresa, known to her friends as Tess, but my funny bone is on strike.

We'll I'm now sat around at home awaiting a lift to the Hospital.

Getting part of my left testicle chopped off this afternoon :eek: and feeling a bit down. Going to try and see if the surgeon will do both, but his colleagues said they won't due to the risks. At least the worst one is being done first as this is the one that causes the issues on the bike, after the GP performing my snip 12 months ago butchered it and severed a blood vessel. Down side is the operation only relieves pain in 50% of patients, but I'm sure it can't make things worse as my issues appeared straight after the first procedure.

Hacked off as I'm just picking up a new Bell Sweep (to replace my old one) and I've got two mega 2xT6 lights on order that I can't play with.

Tempted to use my down time to get my MTB powder coated brilliant white, with black decals, but I've seen mixed reviews for a local powder coated on bike frames (mostly good). Hmm what to do. Bike still looks good, but is sporting the usual scratches that MTBs get from use.

Anyone got some good jokes whilst I am sitting around ? Should be back out tonight. Bloody starving now though. Rumble rumble.^_^
:hugs:

Ok. What do you call two rows of cabbages?

A dual cabbage-way :rolleyes:

Top Bottom