Jokes accepted, cheer me up....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
We'll I'm now sat around at home awaiting a lift to the Hospital.

Getting part of my left testicle chopped off this afternoon :eek: and feeling a bit down. Going to try and see if the surgeon will do both, but his colleagues said they won't due to the risks. At least the worst one is being done first as this is the one that causes the issues on the bike, after the GP performing my snip 12 months ago butchered it and severed a blood vessel. Down side is the operation only relieves pain in 50% of patients, but I'm sure it can't make things worse as my issues appeared straight after the first procedure.

Hacked off as I'm just picking up a new Bell Sweep (to replace my old one) and I've got two mega 2xT6 lights on order that I can't play with.

Tempted to use my down time to get my MTB powder coated brilliant white, with black decals, but I've seen mixed reviews for a local powder coated on bike frames (mostly good). Hmm what to do. Bike still looks good, but is sporting the usual scratches that MTBs get from use.

Anyone got some good jokes whilst I am sitting around ? Should be back out tonight. Bloody starving now though. Rumble rumble.^_^

Biker Joe

Über Member
I wish you well for today and hope you become pain free.
As for jokes, how about the state of English roads.:smile:

colly

Re member eR
Good luck, lets hope it all goes well and your back up and running soon.

I have to say though...........................it's a drastic way of shedding a bit of weight.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Might one question one's employment of the term 'hacked off', given the circs?

Good luck with the op, Fossy.

Sara_H

Guru
A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says "Hey pirate, do you know you've got a steering wheel sticking out of your trousers?"
The pirate says "Arrrh, I know, it's drivin me nuts"

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Will you have the ball to go through with the second operation?

Sara_H

Guru
Testicles are nobbut trouble.

My OH gets loads of pain in his, which he says is due to botched snip. good luck with the op, hope it helps.

michaelcycle

A man walks into a bedroom holding a pig wearing a frilly bow. His wife is in bed reading.
"This is the cow I have to have sex with when you have a headache" says the man.
"I think you'll find that's a pig" says his wife scornfully.
"I think you'll find I was talking to the pig" says the man...

michaelcycle

A dog with a limp walks into a western style bar and says...

..................................................................................

.........................................................................................................

"I'm looking for the man who shot me paw"

Top Bottom