Jokes accepted, cheer me up....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I was about to start a 'One of us is missing (something)' thread but I guess I don't need to bother now.... :laugh:

Hee Hee. Nope still appears there. I won't be taking a peek till at least tomorrow. Swelling seems minimal. So far so good, much better that the original 'iccle procedure. Not too painful too. Happy bunny so far.

ayceejay

Guru
Not sure how to make this work for our (inc. fossyant's) amusement as it is close but not pinpointed.
Apparently Jews don't like country and western music because you have to be a complete p rick to like country and western music.
I really must sop watching Tommy Cooper on You Tube.

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
The lady walking ahead of me sped up, so I sped up too, she began to running so I ran too. She screamed so I screamed as well. I never saw what we were running from.

Licramite

Über Member
know how you feel about the op, mate of mine was sitting talking to my missis last night when his conkers fell out of his pocket.

she kindly said - "oh shall we play with them afterwards"(when she had stoped laughing) he checkly said , "I got two more you can play with if you want."

so she said "I'll get a sckewer then and get them strung up? "- if went rather pale afte that.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
442.gif

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Posted in Tea this morning. Going OK. Main pain is swelling and operation pain, so the trouble I was having has gone (well it should be gone as the offending plumbing is gone). Well dosed up on pain killers.

Took a peek at the surgery site last night and nearly chucked up. Nice scar stitched up that's over an inch long. :eek:

Top Bottom