Jon from Leeds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
W

worldtourjon

Hi all thanks for the route ideas, inspiring me to get back out there. I did Beeston to Bingley 5-locks which was pretty cool, unfortunatley I like to go at a rather gung ho pace so the mass of walkers and little kids insisiting on running away from parents when they tell them to be careful :o)

Was a really nice day though, really enjoyed it, just a shame I can't seem to find anymore routes the same. I can't remember who it was (and its on a different page) but 240 miles a day sounds epic. If I could just sod my job off I'd want to be doing that!!

Thanks for all the advice

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
How about riding to Morley railway station and catching a train to Hebden Bridge with your bike? There are several direct trains a day for £5.20 return and it's only a 47 minute journey. The cycling round here is fantastic. If you want routes, check some of mine on Bikely (if you can catch it when it hasn't ground to a standstill!).

I can add other routes there if you want them, just say what kind of distance you want to do and how hilly you want the rides to be (hint: 'flat' isn't available round here unless you stick to a few A-roads). Do you mind steep hills?

Top Bottom