Journalist stirring it up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dondare

Über Member

Crosstrailer

Pretty clear evidence that the Daily Fail is anti-cyclist.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...s-cult-cycling-frail-mother-knocked-down.html
They published essentially the same article 2 years ago. I thought I recognised this.

God help cyclists if they also happened to be any of the below :-

a single teenage mother
a disabled user of the motability scheme (a user paying for it !!!)
find themselves in the unfortunate position of needing to claim benefits
or
Tony Blair

I think the Daily Mail journos heads would explode if Tony Blair cycled down to his local jobcentre to sign on (after they had finished copying and pasting articles from the USA onto the Daily Mail website and passing them off as their own, complete with american spelling and errors). One of my favourite pastimes is arguing with Daily Fail readers who post epic fail comments onto the site, usually along the lines of 'I am right !' rampant militant atheism and/or 'they should be strung up', which surprisingly Fail diehards could make fit onto any news story regardless of subject.

I must admit after reading this 'article' I am now fighting the temptation on my ride tomorrow to go out handbag snatching or running old ladies over

Drago

Legendary Member
"My mother might have died last week."

Translation:

"My mother did not die last week."

Drago

Legendary Member
I mean, who reads the M.O.R. crap like the Daily Fail and the Daily Excess anyway? Man up and read The Stun, of go all posh and read a proper broadsheet. This in the middle crap is for people with ideas above their station, but who don't have the intellect to really pull it off.

Crosstrailer

I mean, who reads the M.O.R. crap like the Daily Fail and the Daily Excess anyway? Man up and read The Stun, of go all posh and read a proper broadsheet. This in the middle crap is for people with ideas above their station, but who don't have the intellect to really pull it off.

Spot on Drago, its faux middle class rubbish

Top Bottom