Just been assaulted

• Thread starter Deleted member 26715
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davidphilips

Veteran
Only my view but justice and whats right is not the same as the law, to give one example, many years ago my eldest daughter was being bullied by teenager boys.
Daughter was about 10 at the time and i just happened to look out my front window to see a few of the teenagers think they where about 16 or 17 at the time push my daughter off her bike and start kicking her.
banged on the window then ran out, the boys all took off running.
After checking my daughter etc went to the police and reported the incident and was told how lucky i was because if the teenagers had not run off and i had left a mark on one i would be facing charges?
All i asked the police was would they have just walked out and if the teenagers where kicking there daughter just ask them to stop and if they carried on just phone and ask for police help?

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The security guard told me tonight that the aggressor has been banned from that Tesco for life, not just temporarily. He also said that he showed the cctv of last night's incident to the police. After watching it they said charges could be brought If I make a complaint. So, it's up to me now. Should I go ahead or let it drop? 🤔

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 26715

The security guard told me tonight that the aggressor has been banned from that Tesco for life, not just temporarily. He also said that he showed the cctv of last night's incident to the police. After watching it they said charges could be brought If I make a complaint. So, it's up to me now. Should I go ahead or let it drop? 🤔
What are you going to gain by going forward, it is also not their decision if charges are filed, that is the job of the CPS

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
What are you going to gain by going forward, it is also not their decision if charges are filed, that is the job of the CPS

If I let it go he'll just do it all again. He needs sorting out, one way or another. I don't know about the CPS stuff, but if I let it drop then they obviously won't get involved. The fellow seems obsessed with 'paedos'. I remember him now saying that I'd been calling him a 'paedo'. This is nut job ranting which I certainly don't want to get involved in. I don't think he's a paedophile at all. I just think he's a paranoid, aggressive heavy dope smoker, which is the cause of both his aggression and his paranoia.

Fastpedaller

Why is the onus on you to 'make a complaint'? if the Law has been broken surely the Police can pass it to the CPS if they think fit?

classic33

Leg End Member
Why is the onus on you to 'make a complaint'? if the Law has been broken surely the Police can pass it to the CPS if they think fit?
Normally done to back the video evidence up. Giving the personal side to it.

Often the stores will do nothing more than ban a person. News which would soon travel round other shops in the area.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member

As @classic33 indicated, I think they want to hear what was said to me on Thursday evening. I don't think the cctv has sound. I should've asked the security guard if it has or not. Although he was all shouty and arm waving, he didn't take a swipe at me, though he did get in my face and the cctv will have filmed the idiot punching the bloke who stepped in and that bloke returning a few punches himself.

Stephenite

Membå
Start your own thread @Accy cyclist . Stop hijacking others’.

Top Bottom