Just been made redundant :(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
one minute i think i'm lucky to have job security... the next minute, I've been made redundant with three weeks left to work.

hasn't quite sunk in yet... dunno if there's another 'copywriter' job going in these parts, don't want to go back to doing SEO and really really don't want another spell on the dole.

gutted :thumbsdown:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Sorry to hear that Monty.
Fingers crossed you find another job quickly.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Not good; sorry to hear that news MV.. Hope you get a good enough deal to tide you over until something else turns up. As they say - one door closes, another one opens........ Good luck.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Gutted for you MV hope something drops in your lap asap.

Arsen Gere

Über Member
Sorry to hear that. But sometimes this can turn out to be a great opportunity. I've had 4 different careers and 32 different jobs and I'm getting 'pedalled' at the end of March. I just assume that something will come along. hope you don't end up on the dole though.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
That's horrible news! I hope you get something sorted soon. Take action now, rather than wait for the three weeks to end, get the cv's out, phone up people in your network, get selling Monte Veda Inc. Do it now!

accountantpete

Brexiteer
Sorry to hear that Monty - the jobs market is truly dire in places at the moment.

I'm working on the assumption that we are one year behind Ireland and they still haven't hit the bottom yet so if you get the chance of any secure job - grab it.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Sorry to hear that Monty, I hope you find something else soon.

Easier to get a job while you are working so I guess you now have a frantic three weeks of searching and applications to make.
Good luck!

Top Bottom