Just bought a Mars bar for the first time in ages...WTF?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Location
Scotland
You mean it did sometimes?

There was always the, erm, curious...

GC
 

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Nay, they'd introduced metric only rulers(15cm) at school at the time. Also had family working in the factory that made them. So got them cheap.

I remember a member of the family worked in the Cadburys factory, chocolate lost its appeal somewhat after being presented with a bag full of Double Deckers on a warm sunny day. Still can't eat them to this day.. xx(
 

Hyslop

Guru
Location
Carlisle
Lidl's version (Mr Choc) is damn good too.

GC
Gets better,Lidl is only over the road from Sainsbury.Mind you,were going to need some long days of good weather if I get wired into all this chocolate,I fancied another new jersey Castelli actually but one of those Fat Lad At The Back jerseys might be a better buy!
 
Top Bottom